1. Please remember to drive slow on our roads. Our roads are not for joy rides. Use them to enter and exit the Subdivision not ride in circles. We have had a number of complaints.
2. The closure at the end of Lantern Way will be reopened soon. We have worked with the property owner and have found what we believe to be a solution. The opening will not allow for cars or trucks but will allow most recreational vehicles like ATVs access. You can help make sure this access stays open by driving SLOW, questioning anyone using the access and asking them not to use it if they are not a resident of our Subdivision. Trespassing is one of the reasons it got closed. We all pay for road maintenance so why let others come in and tear it up.
3. Anyone with an unpaid balance as of July 1, 2013 will be considered past due. The board has collected on all current past due accounts except for two. The board is still taking action to collect on these accounts. The board will also take action to collect any new past due accounts as of July.
4. Please remember that all property within the subdivision is privately owned. Do not trespass with motorcycles, ATV, UTV or anything else. HAVE RESPECT FOR YOUR NEIGBORS PROPERTY and their rights! Joy riding around the subdivision is generating a lot of complaints. Please take it to public lands outside the subdivision.
5. (Updated 11/23/13) The following individuals are overdue in paying their water and/or road payments: Names of individuals behind on their DPHOA bill.
6. We now have a Facebook page for discussions about issues facing Duquette Pines. Check out our page.