1. A fire protection meeting will be held at the community center on December 9th at 6:00. This is not just for Duquette Pines but for the future fire protection of all areas surrounding Idaho City.
2. If you have a complaint for the board to investigate please cut & past this form into an email to the board
3. Anyone with an unpaid balance as of July 1, 2015 will be considered past due. The board has collected on all current past due accounts except for two. The board is still taking action to collect on these accounts. The board will also take action to collect any new past due accounts as of July.
4. Please remember that all property within the subdivision is privately owned. Do not trespass with motorcycles, ATV, UTV or anything else. HAVE RESPECT FOR YOUR NEIGBORS PROPERTY and their rights! Joy riding around the subdivision is generating a lot of complaints. Please take it to public lands outside the subdivision.
5. (Updated 07/29/15) The following individuals are overdue in paying their water and/or road payments: Names of individuals behind on their DPHOA bill.
6. We now have a Facebook page for discussions about issues facing Duquette Pines. Check out our page.