1. Annual Meeting will be held on Friday, May 24 at 7:00 p.m. The meeting will be held at the Community Hall. We need nominations for board positions! There are two openings coming up for election this year.
2. Late fees will be assessed quarterly rather than annually as of July 1, 2013. As in the past, there will still be an annual bill sent to each homeowner; however, there will now be an expectation that ¼ of the amount due is payed by each quarter billing cycle or a late fee will be assessed at that time for past due amounts. Notification will be reflected on the billing. This will improve the board’s ability to more accurately make budgeting and financial decisions on behalf of the subdivision’s homeowners.
3. Anyone with an unpaid balance as of July 1, 2013 will be considered past due. The board has collected on all current past due accounts except for two. The board is still taking action to collect on these accounts. The board will also take action to collect any new past due accounts as of July.
4. Please remember that all property within the subdivision is privately owned. Do not trespass with motorcycles, ATV, UTV or anything else. HAVE RESPECT FOR YOUR NEIGBORS PROPERTY and their rights! Joy riding around the subdivision is generating a lot of complaints. Please take it to public lands outside the subdivision.
5. (Updated 11/06/11) The following individuals are overdue in paying their water and/or road payments: Names of individuals behind on their DPHOA bill.
6. We now have a Facebook page for discussions about issues facing Duquette Pines. Check out our page.