1. The Board is working with Idaho City on fire protection for Duquette pines. The city has been talking about only providing fire service within the city limits. The board believes there are acceptable options and is working with the city to resolve the issue. We are just waiting on the city to provide the details. We will share as soon as we have factual/actionable information.
The city is still providing fire service to Duquette as we work through the issue.
All other services like EMT and Police are not in question.
2. Please remember to drive slow on our roads. Our roads are not for joy rides. Use them to enter and exit the Subdivision not ride in circles. We have had a number of complaints.
3. Anyone with an unpaid balance as of July 1, 2014 will be considered past due. The board has collected on all current past due accounts except for two. The board is still taking action to collect on these accounts. The board will also take action to collect any new past due accounts as of July.
4. Please remember that all property within the subdivision is privately owned. Do not trespass with motorcycles, ATV, UTV or anything else. HAVE RESPECT FOR YOUR NEIGBORS PROPERTY and their rights! Joy riding around the subdivision is generating a lot of complaints. Please take it to public lands outside the subdivision.
5. (Updated 11/23/13) The following individuals are overdue in paying their water and/or road payments: Names of individuals behind on their DPHOA bill.
6. We now have a Facebook page for discussions about issues facing Duquette Pines. Check out our page.